OMX-27 MIDI Keyboard - Full Kit
New batch of OMX-27 expected mid-December (pending part orders)
OMX-27 is a compact DIY hardware MIDI controller and sequencer with RGB LED backlit mechanical key switches.
This is a full kit which includes everything you need to build the finished device as pictured. Soldering and assembly required.
- 27 RGB backlit mechanical key switches (details below)
- 5 Potentiometers
- 1 Encoder (with switch)
- OLED display (128x32)
- Hardware MIDI Out (1/8" minijack, Type A/B switchable)
- CV pitch and CV Gate outputs
- Teensy 4 microcontroller
- 12.32 in x 2.55 in (or 312.92 mm x 64.81 mm )
Kit includes everything you need:
- SMD-assembled PCB + FR4/PCB keyplate + acrylic baseplate and spacer layer (case).
- Teensy 4 + header pins
- OLED display (white, 128x32)
- Cherry MX RGB Silent Red (aka Silent Pink) key switches.
- DSA profile two-shot LED "windowed" caps from Signature Plastics (aka PimpMyKeyboard.com) in GX (dark gray) color
- 5 Alpha potentiometers and 1 Bourns switch encoder
- "Befaco-style" micro knobs for the potentiometers
- Soldering jig
- Teensy, pots, encoder and OLED need to be soldered (these are all thru-hole)
- LEDs are now pre-soldered!
PLEASE INDICATE KEYCAP COLOR CHOICE IN ORDER COMMENTS (LAST STEP IN CHECKOUT - "Note to Seller")
IF YOU DON'T MAKE A SELECTION, THE DEFAULT IS ALL BLACK KEYCAPS
SEE PHOTOS FOR OPTIONS - EACH OPTION HAS A NUMBER
- All Black
- All White
- Piano (white bottom row, black top row)
- Reverse Piano (black bottom row, white top row)