- OMX-27 MIDI Keyboard - Full Kit
OMX-27 MIDI Keyboard - Full Kit
OMX-27 is a compact DIY hardware MIDI controller and sequencer with RGB LED backlit mechanical key switches.
This is a full kit which includes everything you need to build the finished device as pictured. Soldering and assembly required.
- 27 RGB backlit mechanical key switches (details below)
- 5 Potentiometers
- 1 Encoder (with switch)
- OLED display (128x32)
- Hardware MIDI Out (1/8" minijack, Type A/B switchable)
- CV pitch and CV Gate outputs
- Teensy 4 microcontroller
- 12.32 in x 2.55 in (or 312.92 mm x 64.81 mm )
Kit includes everything you need:
- SMD-assembled PCB + FR4/PCB keyplate + acrylic baseplate and spacer layer (case).
- Teensy 4 + header pins
- OLED display (white, 128x32)
- Cherry MX RGB Silent Red (aka Silent Pink) key switches.
- DSA profile two-shot LED "windowed" caps from Signature Plastics (aka PimpMyKeyboard.com) in GX (dark gray) color
- 5 Alpha potentiometers and 1 Bourns switch encoder
- "Befaco-style" micro knobs for the potentiometers
- Soldering jig
- Teensy, pots, encoder and OLED need to be soldered (these are all thru-hole)
- LEDs are now pre-soldered!
NOTE - IN-STOCK items will ship in about a week or less.