QT 2Host - MIDI Host Adapter
2host (pronounced “Toast”) - a DIY USBMIDI host-to-host adapter.
This new version of 2host uses 2 Adafruit QtPy microcontrollers to create a bridge between two USBMIDI Host devices.
Now with USB-C!
USB-C Cables available as an add-on below.
Comes in three variations:
- PCB with SMD components already soldered. You will still need to get two Adafruit QtPy's (the SAMD21 version ONLY*) and solder those yourself.
- Kit with the above PCB and 2 QtPys - solder the QtPys yourself. No case.
- Fully assembled. No case. (built on order, ~1 week to ship)
* Elves are working on other microcontrollers with similar pinouts.
Some examples of USBMIDI hosts which could be connected together:
- monome norns
- monome ansible (needs firmware hack)
- ipad (with Camera Connection kit)
- ableton or other DAW on your computer
- raspberry pi (pisound, etc.)